The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik Review ( TROPICANA CAFE)


In my review of local restaurants I do have to mention that I live a KETO LIFESTYLE so many places may be off my radar unless they offer KETO I will not eat there. If you want to learn about Keto or Healthy Living please visit my Keto and Healthy Living Blog.

I love shakes and so I thought I would try the Tropicana Cafe however they DO NOT OFFER ANY KETO FREINDLY SHAKES!

All the shakes had ingredients that are not on my KETO list of approved fruits or veggies to have.

I will say they have a lot of shakes that I would classify under HEALTHY LIVING!

So after talking to the staff they allowed me to make a KETO shake with Strawberries, Blueberries and Acia Berries the only problem was it was as hard to get as ever. The first time was okay but the next time I came in it was such as a hassle to get the person taking my order to get it correct.

Also they charged me more the second time I did not complain about it because it was only .75 cents difference.

The shake normally was around $6 this time was near $7.

The third time I came in once again big hassle with the order from the cashier the price went up again and this time they charged me $1.75 more. I asked the cashier why and she told me price increases at the store but there was nothing that indicated they had raised the prices. On my receipt you could see they charged me more for the berries. 

This time I asked for a Manager but was offered no answer as to why the price was going up every time and why it was so difficult to make this shake.

At that point I decided to end my visits to Tropicana Cafe and I have not been back nor do I plan to go back I will just buy the fruits and make my own shakes!

So warning if you decide to try this place beware of them charging extra fees and surcharges if you make any changes to the shakes!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik