Keto and Healthy Living ( YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


                               WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT KETO AND HEALTHY LIVING

That is me in the grey shirt and black pants and large midsection at my friends wedding nearly two years ago. 

I look at this photo where I was nearly 260 pounds and ask myself how did I get there? 

If your following me or maybe you never read a blog I have written my wife Annie and I changed our lives nearly 2 years ago to a KETO LIFESTYLE. 

Since than combined we have lost 140 pounds and we both have gotten healthier, you can read many of our past blogs as my wife Annie has written a few as well. I started writing my blogs because Annie and I took a lot of time and research and gained a lot of knowledge and education on how what we eat does affect our human bodies. We both feel that we can help others educate themselves and change your health and happiness just by changing the way you eat.

I have thought a lot about the change Annie and I made and how I got to 260 pounds and that large midsection that is pretty much gone as you can see in this recent photo below. In the past I was very active I walked 8 to 10 miles per day, I pretty much did everything I do currently as far as my daily habits.

I asked myself how did I mange to gain all this weight and what health problems it was creating?

I admit at first I was not onboard with Annie in completely changing our lives to a Keto Lifestyle but after a few months I saw dramatic improvements in her weight and health. So I decided to join her and the results have been amazing.

I started to blog about our story and I will countinue to do so, I also decided however that to help others I needed to think about the overall health of all people. Though I choose a KETO LIFESTYLE you can LIVE HEALTHY and NOT BE ON KETO

I want to make it clear that my blogs are designed to HELP LIVE A HAPPIER HEALTHIER LIFE THROUGH CHANGING HOW WE EAT!

Therefore not all my blogs are just about KETO, you will find my blogs cover a lot more than just KETO and telling our story.

I looked back at all the blogs I have written on Keto and  healthy living including this blog it is about 60 in total. Belive me that is a lot of information research and education to cover.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE just by changing the way you eat and think about food!

I can only tell you our story, I can only tell you what the change has done for us, I can only keep doing more research, gaining more knowledge and education so that I may blog you a way to better HEALTH through FOOD!


 I am going to be 52 years of age in August 2021, and currently I weight 215 pounds. I also feel fantastic plus full of energy, I sleep well, and I have no known medical issues, and I am in good health.

                                         YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!


tshirtznmore.com





 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik