The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik Review ( RIBS IN SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI)


           I have been on a kick for RIBS recently so I decided to try a few places in Springfield, MO.

In my review of local restaurants I do have to mention that I live a KETO LIFESTYLE so many places may be off my radar unless they offer KETO I will not eat there. If you want to learn about Keto or Healthy Living please visit my Keto and Healthy Living Blog.

I found two places I could get RIBS while maintaining my KETO.


RIB CRIB was one of the places you can get ribs with little or no sugar in the dry rub or specialty sauces they use. The restraint was clean and the staff was friendly. On the day I decided to try the RIBS I had a young man help me as I explained my Keto Life to him. h

He helped me with the  RIBS that would still fit into my Keto world so I loved this. They had a lot of other items I could have experimented with as well as far as meats go but as I told you I was on a RIB kick.

They had a choice of 3 Ribs, 6 Ribs, or 12 Ribs also known as a Half Rack or Full Rack of Ribs.

I choose the 6 RIBS and I was not disappointed in any fashion. The RIBS had been cooked in a specialty sauce they did for me less sugar involved but the RIBS themselves tasted out of this world. The meat was well cooked, and juicy, and so delicious I could not even give you enough words to describe it.

As far as prices I be;live it was a total of $11 for the Half Rack of Ribs but well worth it!


Buckinghams BBQ was the second place I got some RIBS that fit into my Keto LIFESTYLE.

I got mine through the drive through so I can't say about how the inside looked but the young man at this place was also extremely helpful getting me RIBS that worked with my Keto Lifestyle.

They offer a 6 RIBS or 12 RIBS or Half Rack or Full Rack as they are refereed to. I once again only got the Half Rack at again a cost of around $11.

They tossed some bread in the box I could not eat but besides that the RIBS tasted so good I can not even describe them.

If I had to choose to eat at one or the other it would be a TIE if you like RIBS defintly give these two places a try!

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik