The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik Living in a cash world October 2017 Update Blog

Way back in February 2015 my family decided to live in a cash world. I have written several blogs about our experiences and what we consider a cash world. I love to update all my fans every couple of months on what it is like to live in a cash world and the issues and problems we run into.

What we consider LIVING IN A CASH WORLD is no loans no debt , no credit cards or credit lines, and no loans of any kind. We do use a debit card from our bank but do not allow over-drafting. In 2015 we had to add square and paypal four our soap company Dandy Little Soap Company and for my company Micheal Tomsik Sports Trading Company.
However we only use these for our customers to pay us as not everyone can live in a cash world.

OPERATING A BUSINESS IN A CASH WORLD:
One thing we had been doing and still do is selling our products from Dandy Little Soap Company at local fairs and markets. What we discovered is that having a way for customers to use a credit card was essential. We finally found a company called SQUARE that can be used on an cell phone. The company sets up an account and sends you a slider for the cards that can be attached to a cell phone. The customer can sign the transaction and get a txt or email receipt. Paypal also offers a similar card and there may be other companies but for us we love the Square. We realized very fast that this is a much needed tool for any one who sells at any type of event such as a fair, market, swamp meet, or any other type of event. Many people do not carry cash on them and finding an ATM or place to get cash has the customer using additional fees and charges. If you own a business I strongly recommend accepting credit and debt cards because it does give you an advantage. However the draw back is you do still need internet to use these type of services at events but most places have some type of internet these days.

BILLS AND PAYING THEM:
At first I was against even using a debit card. However after going to the post office or a local market to get money orders, and than mailing payments or having to travel around to try to pay bills I gave into the Debit Card. I found many companies do not even accept a cash payment at the company location.  With a DEBIT CARD we can pay bills on line with no fees, however I will warn you there are some companies out there that charge you a fee to pay by internet or telephone. These days we mostly pay our bills online with the debit card.

SHOPPING AND DAILY EXPENSES:
Once again we attempted to use cash, but attempting to figure out just how much cash you need on a daily bases is harder than it seems. So once again we rely a lot on our Debit card. So here is a little challenge for you try it for 7 days. Cash only no cards and see how you do. I would love to hear your results email me at theoutlawmtomsik@yahoo.com.

SAVING MONEY:
Maybe we have not had the best of luck in this area. I will say we had saved some money but than ran into some unexpected issues and the savings dropped like a rock in water. In choosing to live in a cash world we do feel if possible you need to put some money aside for those unexpected times. If you do not want to have to get a loan or credit having a savings is really important.

DOING WITH LESS:
Some may say having less is no fun, I will grant you we do not go out to dinner much, or movies, and if we do something as a family it has to fit into our budget. Also can you get by with a good used car rather than financing a new one. Can you buy clothes from a thrift store or discounted store than rather buying a name brand. There are a lot of ways to live cheaper but still live well. A lot has to do with what your lifestyle is and what kind of life you want to have. It is all a choice.
I am not going to lie sometimes my family goes through some tough times not having enough money and we worry and stress but in the end we have struggled through it. I enjoy the fact I can tell people I have no debt, though I am not rich by any means either.

In closing if you live a cash life I would like to hear your story. Please go to my web page at www.mtomsik.com and send me your story I may even publish it for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik