Is small print hard for you to see........ By Annie Tomsik

I get migraine headaches which causes blurred vision. Although many people have suggested glasses, they actually don't work. Glasses may help one time and the next are blurry themselves. My Doctor say this is common with many migraine suffers.

Last night I couldn't see my new prescription bottle's recommended dosage. My husband (who refuses to get glasses because he doesn't want to get older) couldn't see it either.

So I thought about my cell phone camera. I used it, thinking I may have to enlarge the screen. But no, it was just the perfect size to fix the blurriness.

I wanted to share my quick fix tip with you. If you need a magnifying glass, or you can't find your glasses on your head maybe you can try this tip.

Annie Tomsik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik