Smackdown Mahal calls out Lesnar and Owens calls Bryant a sell out

Tonight I started a little later than normal but Daniel Brant was in the ring and Owens and Zayne came out. They had a valid point I believe about Daniel Bryant his whole career was fighting the Authority. Since coming the GM he has done a fairly good job but I ask you WWE fans do you feel Daniel Bryant sell out and is he the new Authority?

Well during the show AJ Styles presented an opportunity to face Mahal as well but Braynt gave AJ one of the sing brothers next Tuesday and blew a good opportunity for AJ vs Mahal.

MAHAL called out LESNAR for SURVIVOR SERIES on Sunday Nov 19th 2017 and it does bring a lot of questions and opportunities for WWE to step it up.

Question One: Will Raw and Smackdown mix together at Summer Slam and if so will this be the only match with mixing matches.?

Question Two: Will both the WWE Universal Title and WWE Smackdown Title be on the line?

Question Three: Will Lesnar or Mahal defend the Titles before Summer Slam?

MY ODDS IF THE MATCH HAPPENS:

LESNAR     -175
MAHAL     +285

My Overall Review of the show:
WWE has an opportunity to revisit glory days that fans seem to want with making Zayne and Owens the outcast of WWE. Smackdown was bit slower than usual tonight. Matches seemed fast or dragged out. Sorry I did not post results of matches tonight I found myself occupied doing other things than watching the show. This tells you just how slow I felt the show was tonight..The final match featured Randy Orton and Nakamura vs Owens and Zayne. There was nothing tonight I felt peaked any interest except Mahal vs Lesnar.

I have decided to try to find a word for every show:
WORD FOR TONIGHT'S SHOW:  Tortoiselike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik