Micheal Tomsik Sports Trading Company going live on October 13th 2017

Hello my name is Micheal Tomsik and I own Micheal Tomsik Sports Trading Company here in Reno Nevada. Since 2015 I have operated a Sports Investment company and currently have 2 books on Amazon I have written about WAGERING ON SPORTS.

I have decided starting on October 13th 2017 I am going to test my system of wagering live for all the world to see. I will be posting on YOU-TUBE, STEEMIT, PATERON, FACEBOOK, and doing updates on my blog here. You can link to my web page at WWW.MTOMSIK.COM to link to any of these social media outlets.

So first of all let me make a legal statement: I am licensed in NEVADA  as a SPORTS INVESTMENT COMPANY and consider myself a Professional Sports Gambler. Over the past 2 years I have wagered thousands of games. I am purely doing this to prove a point and test my system. If you wish to gamble or choose to follow any of my wagers in this experiment I am not legally liable it is your own choice to do so.

I want people to see that my book is true and you can make money wagering on sports.

HERE IS HOW IT IS ALL GONNA WORK AT WHAT MY GOAL IS:
First week is gonna be Fri to Monday after that Thur to Mondays.
I will be starting with $2 wagers at 10 games per day Thur to Mon taking Tue and Wed off.
Every week I will show if the wagers made a profit or not if a profit is made the next week wagers will be increased Based on that profit.. I plan to do this from October 13th to April 13th 2018.
The plan is to  show that if a person makes $15 an hour or $600 per week that you could make a living wagering sports. We will see where and what happens in this experiment.
I will post my wagers on my Facebook page, and do 1 video per week on You-tune and post updates on Steemit and Pateron.
You can comment or email me or follow me I would love that!

Why only $2: I do not want to risk  since I am posting tickets online and I hope by the end of this experiment the wagers will increase.

I hope in the end I can publish my last book with these results..HOPE YOU ALL FOLLOW ME!

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik