My journey on Steemit and Patreon by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

When I started way back in July 2017 it was all new to me I started out like everyone else exploring the whole thing on Steemit. I had posted that I had no sponsors on Patreon and today that is still true. I have had no one on Patreon not one single soul. I often wounder why and would love some savvy feed back on the whole concept. However I do plan on posting and adding things to the web page if anyone is interested in joining that would be grand as well.

Steemit however has been a different story I have added 890 followers and an currently following 4784 people and have a ranking of 44. I have yet to understand how to buy and selling of Steemit. Even though I have read several articles on Bitcoin and other currencies on line I still have not been able to figure out the who finical advantages on it. I however had made an impressive $16.45 cents from my blogs.

It comes from following people and voting on blogs I like. There are many ways I like Steemit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik