How I do my wagers For MICHEAL TOMSIK SPORTS TRADING COMPANY and I AM PUTTING MY SYSTEM TO THE TEST STARTING OCTOBER 13th!

Thanks for visiting you can go to my web page as well at www.mtomsik.com. I wrote two books about sports wagering on Amazon and I am working on the third. So here is the system I developed and I PLAN ON TESTING IT LIVE starting OCTOBER 13th 2017. They say put your money where your mouth is so I am going to do that exactly.
I have already used this system for 2 years and going into year 3 plus all my investors have made money every year so far.
As usual there are doubters and non believers so the best way for me to prove it is to do it and show you live on STEEMIT!
HERE IS MY SYSTEM IT IS IN MY BOOK ON AMAZON AS WELL:
I CALL IT A 10 GAME SYSTEM:
Wagering 10 games 5 days per week
I will be taking Tuesdays and Wednesdays off as I do with my company.
Ten games will be wagered using Money Lines or Point Spreads or Over and Under wagers.
NO parlays or anything will be used these will be strait wagers
I will be taking photos of the tickets and posting them on Facebook for my evidence no matter what way they go!
I will also posting my results Once a week on YOUTUBE!
You can look me up on Facebook I will post the photos everyday under my page The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik.
HERE IS HOW I AM DOING IT and THIS IS HOW I DO IT FOR MY COMPANY BUT FOR MUCH LARGER AMOUNTS!
I am starting with is $20 for the experiment.
Each Wager will be $2.00 for a total of $20.00
Wagers will be strait wagers using MONEY LINES, POINT SPREADS, or OVER/UNDER in any sports that can be wagered at a NEVADA SPORTS BOOK!
So each day depending on my results I will either break even or close or I will lose money or make money.
WE WILL SEE ALL LIVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik