Keto and Healthy Living (WHY THE FOOD PYRAMID IS WRONG ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


WHY THE FOOD PYRAMID IS WRONG!

Thanks for reading my blogs about Keto and Healthy Living. As in prior blogs I tell my story of how two years ago my wife Annie and I changed our entire life by changing our lifestyle to KETO.
Since than we have both lost a lot of weight.  
We are both healthier, happier and living a better life just by eating the correct foods. 

Do you have to do Keto Lifestyle to get our results?

I discovered the benefits of being on Keto and decided to share my story and my wife Annie agreed I could share hers. We have discovered many benefits to our overall health and life by changing to a Keto Lifestyle. However I blog for education and learning it is your choice what you do with your health and your body. If I can help you live a healthier happier life I have achieved my goal.

While my blogs will probably be based more on a Keto Lifestyle I also blog on ways to eat better and be healthier, and happier without going to a Keto Lifestyle like us.
Annie helps me a lot doing research and I am constantly researching as well.
So everything I am blogging is based on solid facts, research and results of experts in the field.

We also live the KETO LIFESTYLE so it is all also based on our findings, results, and life.

          THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FOOD PYRAMID:
After 1992 research and studies from various agencies found that the Food Pyramid was flawed.   

The USDA replaced the FOOD PYRAMID with MYPLATE.


However there still is a big debate among many doctors,scientist, universities, government agencies, independent organizations, and individuals about MYPLATE.

MyPlate emphasizes five food groups fruits, vegetables, grains, protein, and dairy products.

The issue is many believe that this promotes high carbs and low healthy fats. Many also believe this is what leads to weight gain, and other human illness and diseases.

SOME REAL FACTS:

As of recent studies 29 million people in America have type 2 diabetes, and they estimate another 19 million may have it but are unaware of it. 

Studies also showed that 79 million people have type 1 diabetes or pre-diabetes. 

In recent studies and research showed 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. 

In 2020 83 percent of men and 72 percent of women are considered overweight or obese in the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik