Why I am putting my life out in my blogs The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Hello  if you never have heard of me that's fine and dandy however maybe you have stumbled across one of my blogs or seen me on the internet, or know me from social media.

Recently my family has been criticizing my blogs and my writing of our story and our life. I get that it shames them, that I should not revel certain information. I got slammed bu both my wife and youngest daughter recently for information I wrote in Our Tomsik RV Life.

My family is my biggest critics after all!

I decided a while back ago I wanted to do this project, along with blog about my personal experience and life. I wanted to do this for several reasons.

I had seen shows and youtubes of people doing RV Living or alternate life styles.
I wanted people to read and feel the experience my family was having.
I wanted something that was true not fake.
I wanted something different and maybe a bit outside the normal bl
I wanted to show in my blogs a TRUE story not one that is some made up reality show, or a LIE when some family is getting paid from a TV Producer to make a show that is unrealistic.

In the past I have blogged about sports, and cash living, and this time I wanted a personal story you all could read and relate to.

Each of us in life have certain struggles, and different things to deal with in life, we deal with work, we deal with family, we deal with the world. Each of us have a unique path in the life while we live it.

So I just want to rwll you I never have asked for money or anything fromanyone, yea finicially my family is in a tight bind. We have been here before and will manage through it. I would like to keep blogging my story but have to take my family into consideration therefore I may edit some information out of my blogs in the future.

This is just me I am socialable and like to share with you, I have been this way ever since I was a young teenager.

I love that I can share with you my personal experiences and that you like to read my blogs and follow me in social media.

I plan on counting my blogs and hope that you love reading them.

Thanks

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik