Door Dash and Uber in Springfield Missouri

HERE IS MY VIDEO PAGE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3WNN3FMkL96gDuHPop5BA?view_as=subscriber

So in 2020 I relocated to Springfield Missouri.

HI EVERYONE IN MISSOURI!

I have been blogging and video on Door Dash and Uber for nearly 2 years,

SO Far I have only been here a short time.

As far as transferring companies it was fairly easy with both companies I was up with in a few days after calling Door Dash was all it took, and with Uber I had to resubmit my background and all my documents but I was up within a few days of that as well.

However as in my videos so far I have not seen that much from Door Dash in Springfield Missouri seems it may be better established in Branson, Kansas City and Saint Louis.

I have had Door Dash on nearly every day for a week and last night was the first time I was able to log on and I got a whole one job in 2 1/2 hours for $7.75.

As far as Uber Eats and Uber seems similar issues here in Springfield as I had the app on everyday I did get a few jobs this week only averaging about $140.00 a far cry of what I would earn in Reno.

In talking to restaurants and passengers Uber is a bit expensive and I am not sure about Door Dash.

There also is Grub Hub and Postmates here I may see if I can get with them as well.

As far as I can tell most of the same restaurants and fast food chains are here, and ther are 2 major colleges here.

Seems as employment is pretty good in Springfield but the fact the cost of living is cheaper and wages are lower seems to hurt a bit.

I will need more time to review and investigate why the companies do not seem to do well here.

Look for future blogs and Videos from me!

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik