What hurts when you do a Cash Life Style

For the past 5 years I written several blogs on living a cash lifestyle but as usual it does not hit you in the face until something happens.

A cash lifestyle means no credit, no loans, but in the past year I have had to break my lifestyle to get what my family and I want a real home.

First it was a loan on a car, and more recently looking for house I got qualified for a loan as well but my cash lifestyle hit me where it hurt again CREDIT SCORES.

The 3 agencies that report credit TransUnion, Experian and Equifax do not seem to think me just having and paying my car loan is enough.

No I was 5 points away apparently you need at least a 640  overall average credit score needed to qualify for most no down loans.

Here we are looking at homes and the money we have id dwindling away for a 3.5 percent down payment.

So this is why in the past I tell you this lifestyle is very difficult.

So I was told to open a secured credit card.

Yes believe it or not I was told I did not have bad credit but did not have enough credit.

This world we live in revolves around credit and debit, they look down on you if you choose to live outside the real world.

My advice to you at this point is all shot to hell because I would tell you if you can live in a cash world having no debt is a great feeling knowing everything is yours and no one can take it away if something should happen. It is also liberating knowing you control your finances that no company bill collector will be knocking on your door.

However if you can live the life is another story this world we live in is pushing us towards credit.

I would tell you even if you can live a cash lifestyle than you should keep some credit or at least maintain your credit.

A secured loan, a secured credit card, or small loan that you can afford to pay and pay on time will help keep and maintain your credit scores and even help build them

If you have any collections, past debts try to settle with the companies and have them removed from your credit reports.

My lesson and experience is coming way to late in life.

My hopes and dreams of a home for my family is dangling on a thin line.

I guess the question is do I really need that or want that anyways?

I could pay off the car loan and be free once again from any type of debt or credit lines.

There is life however and we each have to choose our path.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik