Who is going to the NFL Championship and who is winning ?

It is that day the final four teams in the NFL going for the NFL CHAMPIONSHIP!

This year the teams are:

TITANS, CHIEFS, PACKERS, 49ERS

Today later these teams face off and it will be down to the 2 teams in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

The first game features:

Tennessee Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefs are favored bu -7 1/2 with an over and under of 53

If wagering this game I would take the points however I believe CHIEFS will pull out a win in the end.

My PREDICTION:  CHIEFS

The Second Game features:

Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

If wagering this game once again I would take the points however I believe the 49ets will pull out a win in the end.

My PREDICTION: 49ERS


NFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ODDS AND WINNER PREDICTION:


If my predictions are correct above I believe the 49ers will be favored by maybe -3 to-3 1/2 for the NFL Championship Game.

According to most of my research the Titans are currently 8/1 to win
The Packers and Chiefs sit at 7/5 and 7/1
The 49ers sit at 3/2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik