Our Tomsik RV Life ..Life's Little Ups and Downs

Hello RV Fans and Followers of Our Tomsik Rv Life.

WELCOME ALL !

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG AT :

www.mtomsik.com

HERE IS YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber

Hello RV fans and friends and family today I decided to write a little more personal blog.

So as we had high hopes of a lot of things we have had several issues to overcome recently.

We started to stay at an RV Park but the Park had an issue with the age of our motorhome and our pets. We had to move and we moved to a KOA park outside of town but we can only stay there for a month.

Money dwindling my job that I had ended on a bad note and I was terminated from the company.

This even put more stress on us  however today I got 2 job offers and I am not sure what one I am leaning towards.

However we can not agree on a home we had it down to 2 places but Annie and Alyssa do not like the house I like.

We have to make decisions because we need down payment money.

However our money situation is not good and my credit needs to move 4 points to get no money down.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik