Our Tomsik RV Life ..Asking for Help

Hello RV Fans and Followers of Our Tomsik Rv Life.

WELCOME ALL !

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG AT :

www.mtomsik.com

HERE IS YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber


So my family has a chance in 45 days I need $3000 dollars to buy a home and settler down.

Things have not been going my families way in a while so I am going to tell you currently we are staying in Beasty as I have named our 30 foot motorhome. We are in Springfield Missouri.

Jobs and other factors have been an issue but I have and am trying to get employment but I need $300 dollars in 45 days so I am asking for everyone's help.

I make anything over $3000 I am donating it to cancer research and Saint Judes.

I know people ask for help all the time and I know this is nota top priority for many of you but I would love the assistance .

HERE IS THE THE LINK TO GO FUND ME ACCOUNT:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/our-rv-life

I HOPE I CAN RAISE THE MONEY FOR THIS HOME!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik