Our Tomsik RV Life Flex Seal Review

Hello RV Fans and Followers of Our Tomsik Rv Life.

WELCOME ALL !

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG AT :

www.mtomsik.com

HERE IS YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber


Recently I had to repair the black water and grey water sewer lines on Beasty.
I had to make some impressions on the system and when I was done I had a small leak around the blackwater tank.

I had to try to get this leak to stop so I tried sever things including putting a rubber seal around the pipe area this did not solve my issue.

So I thought about all these commercials about FLEX SEAL.

I bought all 3 items the Hot Shot Flex Seal, Flex Seal Tape and the Flex Seal spray can.

I spent about $45.00 for all 3 products at the local store.

I took the hot shot and went around the pipes everywhere it was leaking and than I let it dry and I followed all the instructions but sorry FLEX SEAL failed it was still a small leak in one area. I decided to try the FLEX SEAL TAPE and went around the area it was leaking after using the hot shot and still the leak was there though it did get better it was still leaking.

Sorry FLEX SEAL failed again with both the HOT SHOT and FLEX SEAL TAPE.

My last attempt was the spray so I sprayed the rubber seal over the tape and the hot shot and nope the leak was still there. Though admittedly was less than it was before. I had it down to a drip but it was still dripping.

Sorry FLEX SEAL failed on all three products.

I am currently waiting for it all to dry completely than I will be spaying it again.

However at this time I give a thumbs down on FLEX SEAL!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik