Our Tomsik Rv Life Day 4 Journal

Hello RV Fans and Followers of Our Tomsik Rv Life.

WELCOME ALL !

YOU CAN FOLLOW MY BLOG AT :

www.mtomsik.com

HERE IS YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3ElDeXw1Rza3Ho6TL2CWw?view_as=subscriber

Welcome to Our Tomsik Rv life day 4.

Today actually was pretty nice because no breakdown and no real incidents.

We managed to make it outside a small town in Texas called Amillo.

However as I mentioned our funds depleted we are relying on our daughter Alyssa for funding to finish the trip.

She earned money baby sitting and has lent a good majority of it to us already.

The bad thing about old Beasty here is the gas mileage I figured about 7 miles per gallon.

So here we are still worried about getting to springfield and where we are to stay.

At this point there is no turning back.

I sold some more of my stock.

Hopefully I get a bonus still from my employer.

Besides that we are on Day 5 rommmorow






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik