Uber and Door Dash in Springfield MO

I am sure you have read plenty of blogs or even watched a few videos but I direct this blog to UBER and DOOR DASH specifically.

I do not understand  how you can advertise jobs and salaries when there are none or very few.

If Uber and Door Dash really want the companies to work you need  restaurants and  customers in Springfield I have for nearly 2 weeks had each company on a daily bases the most I made in one day was $114.00 with both companies.

The Door Dash signs are up all the same restaurants and for UBer Eats the same issues. It not only for Uber  passenger I made $10.99 cents on day I had the Uber app on entire days and got no jobs.

Why is this?

Are there to many drivers are there to few jobs and do the companies even care about if there is work?

I mean who signs the contracts, is there an area rep, and who keeps track of all the positions available?

Springfield is 160,000 in population and what about WALMART delivery I have not seen it here?

The Airport is in between Branson and Springfield so again I ask Door Dash and Uber what is up?

Why is it I can't seem to get delivers, why can't I get passengers?

If they advertise I can make $15 to $18 an hour or $34,000 per year please tell me how this true ?

So I call out to DOOR DASH and UBER to answer my questions !

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik