Keto and Healthy Living ( Why people want instant results ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


                                     Welcome to my blog about our Keto Lifestyle Story     

My goal was to learn about nutrition and about the human body and assist you in making your life a HAPPIER and HEALTHIER life just by eating foods you love. 

If you have followed or read any of my other blogs there is a ton of information, research, and educational information in my blogs. I sometimes get just a little tired of blogging the same old message and information so I decided to change it up in this blog.

One problem I see in people is they want INSTANT RESULTS. 

This is just the world we live in today we drive around in cars to get places faster, or get on a plane, train,bus,subway, we go to drive up food places, get things delivered, or find it on super fast internet. We use microwaves, and you probably are getting my point we are use to getting things fast!

WHY WE CHOOSE A MEDICATION:

Many doctors and patients choose medications because they provide fast results but what is the real cost of these medications and instant results. According to research from outside sources nearly 42 % of the American population takes prescription medications. 

Reports from medicare and medicaid showed in 2020 that prescriptions made nearly 384 billion dollars in revenues.

I am not against prescriptions there are many cases a medication does need to be prescribed but the truth is food can change your entire health and happiness!

Food normally does not have side effects like medications, however eating the proper food has been under many different types of research for many years. 

However the bottom line is eating to proper foods will impact your HEALTH and HAPPINESS!

In 2022 the world has changed and we have gotten use to things fast, You can go to most fast food places and get a meal in under 5 minutes. People want to see changes happen fast as well with health. I see this in many people and hear this from many health care providers. 

When given the choice of eating good food vs getting medication many will choose the medications. 

This is because the food takes time to heal the body. People seem to think years of bad habits can be erased overnight. When people make the change they feel it does not work fast so they fall back into old habits and cover up the issues with medications. I hear this and see this very often.

If you really research the truth  you will find it has been proven time and time again that food can help heal, fight off disease, and change your entire HEALTH and HAPPINESS.

I admit that in some cases medications may be needed however the NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS lived thousands of years with no doctors, no medications, and no prescriptions. They lived simple lives eating foods off the land with little to no Health care provided by any source. 

The fast results of medications often lead to more medications. The side effects from the medications often lead to more health issues and more medications.

However it is faster and easier to take the medication than to take the time to eat the proper foods.

I could write all day long about the benefits of healthy eating, I could provide research from many places that prove my point, I could tell you our story a thousand times, I can explain Keto or even Healthy Living but it it in the end really up to you!

I leave you with a 30 DAY CHALLENGE TO TRY EATING GOOD FOODS and than email me or contact me and tell me your story!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik