I YEAR DOING THE PODCAST OUTLAW TALKING TRASH ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING


                                     OUTLAW TALKING TRASH ABOUT WRESTLING 

   JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP OR LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST HERE ARE LINKS:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST

In 2019 I meet Lonnie Willis through a job I had with a medical company. I picked Lonnie up and drove him to and from appointments and during our adventures we often talked about our favorite subject WRESTLING.

I had been doing OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT and  OUTLAW SPORTS RADIO for nearly 20 years but in 2019 the Covid 19 pandemic had me struggling to do the sports events. The company was not on the radio or doing anything so I asked Lonnie if he wanted to do a podcast with me about wrestling.

My original thought was it would be a small show and only have a few followers and listeners. We began the show and Lonnie Wills took the AKA of WISPERINGEAGLE and I used my media name THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK.

on APRIL 6th 2022 the show has been doing a weekly podcast on ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING for ONE YEAR!

We have been doing 1 show per week or 4 shows per month or a total of 48 episodes to date.

We have a FACEBOOK GROUP your more than welcome to join the link above.

I also have been blogging on PAY PER VIEW EVENTS for the WWE making odds for the matches.

You can find my blogs on my web page MTOMSIK.COM

We also have been doing a group together thing on TWITTER on FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN on FOX with the WWE.

My expectations have been meet we currently have over 35,0000 subscribers, and the show averages around 4,0000 to 5,0000 listeners per week. It may be small but it is so much fun to do the show with Lonnie.

However we need some help and are seeking to expand the show. You can help us go to live events get entertainers on the show, and lots more by donating to the show. We have not been making money from the show. We get a small amount from sponsors ads however for a show that started for fun we are going to try to make a run for it.

You can do this on SPOTIFY or on KOFI!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik