Keto and Healthy Living ( What kind of weird or wacky or strange foods can I try ? ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


 WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE STORY and HEALTHY LIVING

I have this arrangement with my youngest daughter Alyssa if we find a new weird or wacky or strange fruit we would try it. Sometimes these fruits are not in the KETO LIFESTYLE but may fit into the HEALTHY LIVING. Sometimes you have to do something different and explore new things so I am admitting that this blog may go a little outside the KETO LIFESTYLE.

My story involves my wife Annie as we choose nearly 2.5 years ago to start a KETO LIFESTYLE. We not only are living proof KETO works but we decided to even educate ourselves more on the human nutritional needs. I have written a ton of blogs on Keto and Healthy Living. My goal through these blogs was to help YOU live a HAPPY and HEALTHY life just through eating the foods you love.

I have done a few experiments as well and posted my results in my blogs. 

Both Annie and I offer a group called KETO FOR HEALTHIER LIFE. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN JUST CLICK THE LINK!

PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL THESE ARE CONSIDERED PART OF THE KETO LIFESTYLE:

FRUITS YOU MAY WANT TO TRY:

DURIAN, CARAMBOLA, AKEBI, RAMBUTAN, BUDDA'S HAND, SALAK, PANDANUS, JACKFRUIT, and KIWANO.

DRAGON FRUIT, CHERIMOYA, PASSION FRUIT, FEIJOA, KOREN MELON, UGLI or also known as the JAMAICAN TANGELO, CHOCOLATE VINE FRUIT, and RAMBUTAN.

PERSIMMON, GOLDEN BERRIES also known as the PERUVIAN GROUND CHERRY.

MEATS YOU MAY WANT TO TRY:

ALLIGATOR, EMU, OSTRICH, BUFFALO, ELK, DEER,

GOAT, SHEEP, LAMB, DUCK, GOOSE, RABBIT, 

In closing there are many foods that I did not list that may interest you, it is all about finding something new and different.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik