THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK LAST RIDE TOUR

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK LAST RIDE TOUR

Hello Outlaw Fans and thanks for being on all my social media and internet sights. So in the past couple of years I have not been doing any live broadcasting and I have not done any real radio shows. I really miss the action of being live games, interviewing live people, and covering stories and sporting events.

So I have decided in 2018 to do a LAST RIDE TOUR!

There are a lot of obstacles in my way at this moment but I am hoping you OUTLAW fans will step up to the plate and teams and people will jump in and help my accomplish this goal.

SO HERE IS THE PLAN:

In April 2018 we leave Nevada and we (My Family) Wife and Daughter will blog and take photos and post videos about our entire trip. On this trip I am contacting all sorts of sports leagues and sports teams in the cities we plan to visit.

So as part of my tour I am broadcasting the entire trip through social media online. 

How you OUTLAW FANS CAN HELP one we own DANDY LITTLE SOAP COMPANY  getting our soaps selling online on Amazon a little better and selling at markets fairs and events on our Trip. Also if you guys buy our soap it would help us financially do this trip.

TEAMS AND LEAGUES CAN HELP by allowing me to broadcasting games, interviewing athletes, photos and reviews all to posted on social media. I will be sending letters and contacting people as we develop a route that we are going to take.

WE need sponsors so if your company would like to help us contact me so we can discuss what we can do for one another.

We are not only going to be talking sports, but talking living an RV Life Style, Traveling, Making Money on the road, Off the grid living, Healthy eating and life styles. 

We are going to post reviews of restaurants, museums, and plaster places we visit.

SO this is my Plan I really hope you all can help by joining my social media outlets.

My web page will be back up on Friday November 10th 2017.

www.mtomsik.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik