OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNS IN 2018

I am planning a return of OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT in 2018.

Outlaw Sports Entertainment replaced Outlaw Sports Radio when in 2012 I began to broadcast live in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama. My company did something at that time no other person or company like mine had done since.

While the internet and social media has advanced and sports and teams can broadcast games OSE was the original company that back East that covered all kinds of sports in the FLORIDA area.

There was football, basketball, MMA, baseball, rugby, roller derby and much more. I managed to bring all this live through various sources from 2012 to 2014. I loved doing this it was really what I wanted to do but things happened and changed and I gave up my dream and closed the company in 2014.

However it has remained in the shadows online and in 2018 I decided I am bringing it back.

In 2018 I want to travel America bringing you stories of sports, games and more from several cities across the USA. I am doing this as my company not outsourcing or anything and documenting the whole thing live on the internet.

I AM CURRENTLY SEEKING SPONSORS AND TEAMS AND SPORTS THAT WANT TO BE A PART OF MY 2018 PLAN!

TO BE A TEAM OR SPORT YOU MUST AGREE TO ALLOW US TO BROADCAST A GAME, TAKE TEAM PHOTOS, LET US BLOG ABOUT YOUR TOWN CITY AND AREA. HAVE TEAM MEMBERS COACHES DO LIVE INTERVIEWS AND PHOTOS!

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:
MICHEAL TOMSIK
P.O. BOX 246
Verdi, NV 89439

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik