NFL (MY PLAYOFF PICKS WILD CARD WEEKEND) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

 I was the owner of one of the top sports Investment wagering companies in Nevada. I sold the company and have not been wagering sports for a while but you can read my books on AMAZON.

I love sports wagering and sports in general here are my thoughts on this years BIG GAME WINNER!

WILD CARD SATURDAY JANUARY 15th 2022:

Radiers vs Bengals                    

MY PICK: BENGALS 

Patriots vs Bills

MY PICK:  BILLS

WILD CARD SUNDAY JANUARY 16th 2022:

Eagles vs Buccaneers

MY PICK: BUCANNERS

49ers vs Cowboys

MY PICK:  49ers

Steelers vs Chiefs

MY PICK: CHIEFS

WILD CARD MONDAY JANUARY17th 2022:

Cardinals vs Rams

MY PICK: RAMS

Kansas City Cheifs Towel






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik