NFL (My NFL Division Games Picks and Championship Predictions) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

I was the owner of one of the top sports Investment wagering companies in Nevada. I sold the company and have not been wagering sports for a while but you can read my books on AMAZON.

I love sports wagering and sports in general here are my thoughts on this years BIG GAME WINNER!

I picked 100%correct in my Wild Card Picks however I an taking some shots in the Divsion games.

DIVSIONAL ROUND IS ON JANUARY 22nd and 23rd.

NFL HISTORY CLICK HERE!

According yo Vegas Sports Books the four top teams to win the Championship game are:

Packers, Chiefs, Bills, Buccaneers

SATURDAY  JANUARY 22nd:

Bengals vs Titans

Vegas sports books have Titans favored by -3..5

MY PICK: BENGALS

49ers vs Packers

Vegas sports books have Packers favored by -5.5

MY PICK: PACKERS

SUNDAY JANUARY 23rd:

Chiefs vs Bills

MY PICK: BILLS

Vegas sports book have Chiefs favored by -2.5

Rams vs Buccaneers

Vegas sports book has Buccaneers favored by -3.5

MY PICK: RAMS

I am going to tell you my picks are based a lot on my feeling of wanting some different teams in the Chanpionship Game.

MY PICK ON WHO WILL BE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:

My orginal pick was the Kansas City Chiefs vs Green Bay Packers however I would love to see some different teams.

So I am going to go for the underdog team Cinicanti Bengals vs Buffalo Bills or LA Rams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik