NFL (My NFL Championship Predictions ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

I was the owner of one of the top sports Investment wagering companies in Nevada. I sold the company and have not been wagering sports for a while but you can read my books on AMAZON.

I love sports wagering and sports in general here are my thoughts on this years BIG GAME WINNER! 

Confenece Championship  Games are on January 30th 2022 

3:00 PM GAME

Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals

Spots books in Vegas have the CHIEFS favored by -7 to -7.5 dependoing on different books.

MY PICK: CHIEFS WIN THE GAME BUT BENGALS COVER THE SPREAD!

If I was wagering the game I would wager Chiefs Money Line and get a wager with Bengals +7.5

When I operated my spots investment company this type of wagering is done to possibly win both wagers.

The Money line is -325 on the CHIEFS meaning to make $100 dollars you must wager $325.00

MY PICK: BENGALS

6:30 PM GAME:

San Francisco 49ERS vs Los Angeles Rams

Sports books in Vegas have the RAMS favored by -3.5.

The money line is -170 on the RAMS meaning to make $100 dollars you have ro wager $170.00

MY PICK: RAMS

If I was wagering I would wager the money line on the RAMS.

In my next blog the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME I WILL POST SOME PROPSOTION WAGERS THAT ARE FUN AND CAN PAY OFF!

HERE IS MY RECORD SO FAR:

Wild Card Games 100% Correct

Divisional Games 2/2 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik