Door Dash and Uber Eats Delivery Driving in Reno and Sparks

In the past I written several blogs about delivery driving here in Reno and Sparks Nevada.
There are many companies besides Door Dash and Uber Eats like Post Mates, Instant Cart, and Grub Hub.
This may or may not be the reason why Door Dash and Uber Eats have slowed down considerably in the past few months.
While doing Uber Eats and Door Dash you are an independent contractor or self employed.
I have never signed up or worked for the other companies so I can not give you my experience or knowledge of those companies.

However it has been a while since I wrote a blog on Door Dash or Uber Eats.

MY LAST BLOG ON 3/16/2019

MY BLOG ON 1/26/2019

So here is my recent experience with both companies:

UBER EATS:

I had made Uber Eats my last choice in doing delivery between Door Dash and Uber Eats since my blog on 1/26/2019.
My reason for this is Uber Eats does not pay as well as Door Dash.
Also I have had issues with Pay with Uber Eats. 
One thing I like about Uber Eats however is you do not have to order food for customers.
Also Uber Eats only uses contracted restaurants while Door Dash can basically be from any where in Reno or Sparks Nevada.
I also like the fact that restaurants and customers can see my photo and have a description of my car. This is a great security feature for both the customer and driver.
However in recent months Uber Eats seems to have slowed down in deliveries as well.
In some of my older blogs
 I was concerned over over saturation and it seems both companies may be suffering from this.
Though Uber Eats has been offering more work than Door Dash lately it comes at the cost of less wages and tips earned.

DOOR DASH:

I have enjoyed Door Dash however recently Door Dash is almost nearly impossible to schedule or get on as a dasher.
Door Dash also pays better than Uber Eats and offers the customer more options.
This may be one reason more delivery drivers are on Door Dash.
However due to lack of availability from Door Dash I have found myself doing Uber Eats more recently.
The company recently added Carson City and North Lake Tahoe as well.
However my experience in Reno or Sparks is that there has been little or no work available.
This could be a over saturation of drivers or lack of deliveries either way you may consider the availability of work available.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik