I Don't Know Food Review

Usually Alyssa writes these reviews but this one I decided to write because of the horrible experience my family had on April 20th at the Denny's in Sparks Nevada.

We had decided to go out for 22nd anniversary and we all usually love Denny's. Usually we go to the one on Plum Street in Reno Nevada. However tonight we wanted something different so we decided to eat at the one in Sparks. It was a huge mistake on our part.

Upon Arrival the restaurant was not very busy and we got seated right away. It was not till an older tall blonde haired waitress came over to take our food order that the issues started.

Alyssa had a salad and fries, Annie had a BBQ Chicken dish. and I ordered a California Hamburger. The waitress never asked me if I wanted french fries, onion rings or tater tots that came with it.
Annie gets up and walks over to the register where the waitress is and ask her add tater tots.
She replies oh yea I forgot to ask!

We talk and wait for the food.

The waitress delivers the food but mine in not a burger it is some type of club sandwich.
I look at the waitress and  ask where is my burger.
The waitress replies we do not have burgers.
At this point I am getting angry and Annie senses it is time to step in.
So I ask in an angry voice there are no hamburgers on your menu?
The waitress stands there for a second seemly stunned by my question.
The waitress speaks up I can order you a burger if you like.
I reply I thought you just told me you don't serve burgers.

I am getting more angry and Annie ask me to settle down so I decide just to eat this club sandwich.
On my plate there are 5 little hash brown looking balls, and this sandwich.
I decide to byte a hash-brown ball and it was the grossest thing I have tasted in a while.
Annie and Alyssa's meals are just fine.

However the waitress decides to ignore our table and never comes back to refill the drinks or ask how the meal was. I am not sure what the sandwich was but it had a funky taste as well.
I did not even eat the entire thing.

We sit for a while and Alyssa hands me some of her french fries.

The waitress sneakily brings the bill to the table.

We get up and go pay the bill.

The Manager ask finally how the evening and meal was so we decide to tell her and her offer is a free cup of water for Annie.

We leave a small tip because even with the horrible service, bad food and terrible response from the Manager I don't believe in never tipping.

This totally ruined our night out, and we decided never to return to this particular Denny's.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik