Why do I have to pay fees for Sporting Tickets ?

I wanted to go to see the RENO BIGHORNS with my daughter and my grandson on January 5th 2018. The team was playing at UNR against the Northern Arizona Suns. If you look up tickets they start at $10 advertised on several web sights.

So I decide I am going to purchase 3 tickets at #10 each but however to my disappointment it is nearly impossible to do this. There are no places listed where you can actually go in person to purchase the tickets. Even the Reno Events Center takes you to a web page called Online City Tickets and the tickets are listed at $11 each however a $3.36 service fee is added per ticket than another $7.50 per ticket for an instant download. So the total of the 3 tickets are $54.05 so the actual cost of each ticket comes out to $18.01.

So I decided to try other web pages feeling why should I pay a fee for tickets how ridiculous. Every web page I go to has extra fees and some places do not offer the $10 tickets some as low as $14. First of all as a fan of sports this is really bad for fans some one should be able to buy tickets to a local team without getting into tons of fees. There should be a place to purchase in person from the team.

If teams want fans to come to games than maybe they should think about having ticket sales available to locals without paying extra fees.

 THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik