USA NATIONAL CYCLING CHAMPIONSHIPS

Reno Nevada welcomed the USA National Cycling Championships on Jan 10th for several days of cycling. Both men and women competed for different championships on different courses. You can see my photos on Facebook from the day I was out live at the event.

I want to say thank you to ALICIA she was very friendly and helped me get to the media house. The event brought in over 1500 cyclist and countless fans and vendors to the area.

The course was spread out over San Rafael Park with clocks and stations for the cyclist. Also there was crosswalks for fans and staff. I love the fact that Reno was able to attract this type of event.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik