Smackdown on 8/15 needed help compared to Raw on 8/14

WWE is so much fun to watch I love comparing the two shows weekly on RAW and Smackdown.

So Smackdown was a little lame this week compared to RAW!

Smackdown really blew it leading into Summer Slam!

One thing SMACKDOWN does more and more is a split screen on commercials during matches if anything this has given Smackdown an edge over Raw. I love the split screen idea!

As far as matches and feuds on Smackdown  it needs help again,,, sorry Shane McMahon your losing it, and Daniel Bryant is not doing much either lately.

WHERE IS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY?

So Shane you say Smackdown is the land of opportunity so I am calling you out on it!

Lets see your  referee blew the cash in by Corbin and Mahal wins by DQ over Cena wow how bad of a showing is that?

Let me THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK be the commissioner of Smackdown for 30 days and see if I can mix the show up and gain fans ..I DARE YOU!

www.mtomsik.com

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik