Nevada Sports Books do not have wagering on the WWE

It is amusing to me when I read other blogs that appear on Yahoo about the WWE. In most cases the people are not fans, they have no idea what story line is going on, they have no idea what the WWE UNIVERSE fans want from the WWE. I would say I doubt they even watch the shows on Monday and Tuesdays called Raw and Smackdown.

I recently read a blog on Forbes that complained about Smackdown having the Cena vs Nakamura match this last Tuesday. I can tell you one thing the only mistake was taking Cena out of the Championship match. Smackdown has produced a much better show than Raw in my opinion for several weeks.

Here is the thing the WWE still needs to hold on to Pay Per Views but being it has the WWE Universe subscription available fans seem to feel cheated anymore. This year complaints from the WWE fans include TITLE DEFENSES on RAW only ONE so Far by Lesnar. Even other Title are not put up and matches and the creative teams have lacked in any major story lines or ideas.

Than I see this a lot posted WAGERING ON WWE.

I for fun myself make odds on matches and post them in my blogs and sometimes if I am live on Twitter I will post odds or have polls who will a match I also do this on my Pateron.

However I want to make it clear because I am a PROFESSIONAL SPORTS GAMBLER and I own MICHEAL TOMSIK SPORTS TRADING COMPANY that in NEVADA there is no SPORTS BOOKS  that have odds on the WWE!

However in foreign countries and Illegal off shore books they may actually have odds on the WWE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik