Why you should date your Spouse or Partner

I often do not write blogs about relationships but here I am writing a blog about dating. These days you hear a lot about relationships breaking up it is a common thing among celebrities. In the world we live in you hear a lot about divorces and separations.

I am no expert on dating nor do I have any claim on being an expert on relationships.

I have been married for 20 years and my family has been through all the ups and downs a normal family faces. My two daughters are grown and graduated from High School even though our younger daughter still lives at home.

My wife Anne and I started dating. We go out to eat, or just hang out at an event, go to lunch or a movie and we have found for both of us it has expanded our relationship and marriage.
Sometimes we get so wrapped up in life careers business family and other issues it is really the smallest things like going on a date that stimulates the relationship.

I really enjoy dating my wife it is fun, and we have a good time so I highly recommend it.

The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik