KETO and HEALTHY LIVING ( HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ON KETO AFTER 3.5 YEARS) by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

        WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE AND HEALTHY LIVING

If you have followed my blogs or joined our Facebook group or been one of the many people my wife Annie or I have communicated with than thanks for following us and reading our blogs. 

Annie has been writing some blogs as well that tell her side of the story and offers a different view on our story.

The reason we started blogging and doing our group is because we wanted to find a way to help people be happy and healthy just by eating food. Everything we post or blog is our story!

Also everything we post is researched by science, doctors, colleges, and health organizations. Annie and I both have backgrounds in the medical field. We also have taken the last three and half years to research and educate ourselves in nutrition, and healthy living and Keto. 

Please always consult a professional health provider for your health needs!

So here is some honesty it was not all that easy for Annie and I to go to a KETO LIFESTYLE. The truth is we tried different things before we changed our lives. I was near 270 pounds if you look back on some of my photos my stomach is like a round ball. I look back on some of my photos I ask myself what was I doing wrong?

I was active my job had me walking up to 12 miles a day up and down stairs, and I am a very active person as well. I admit I was not working out, but why was my weight going up? 

It was the way I was eating!

Often for lunch at work I ate a sandwich, chips and a soda. Often for dinner we ate out or ordered food from a local restaurant, and we ate a lot of fast food.  We drank soda, ate candy and all the things that we should not be doing we had been doing it.

The results began to show Annie started having major health issues, my weight was going up and I am sure if I had not changed when I did I would have started to have health issues as well. We had family members who passed away after years of issues with cancer and diabetes. One day the Doctor told Annie she was pre diabetic. This was the wake up call we both needed and we jumped into our Keto Lifestyle.

However I was not totally on board for the first 3 months often I did not follow the Keto Lifestyle. Keto was working for Annie she was losing weight and her health was improving. I finally jumped in 100 percent with Annie and I do not want to go back. 

I currently am down to under 200 pounds, and I feel great. Annie is no longer diabetic and her health has improved 100 percent. Matter of fact she is off all her medications, and she maintains her health through Keto.

So there are a few things I will tell you:

I am not a big fan of some of the substitute sugars. Some of them give my stomach issues. Personally my favorite is Monk Fruit. 

SEE THIS BLOG I WROTE ABOUT SUGAR AND WHAT YOU CAN USE!

Also you have to commit yourself to reading labels and ingredients there are a lot of products out there that say KETO FRIENDLY, however some of these products really are not Keto.

I also am not a big fan of substituting pills, shakes, or other supplements. 

The reason is that many products have ingredients that are added that are not good for you, plus there is no substitute for food for nutrition needed for daily life. With some supplements there is little research, studies, or history to prove they work. Though sometimes you may have to add vitamins or minerals to your diet. You may have to take a supplement to get these. I would strongly recommend if your going to use a supplement you research it.

 Also supplements take away from the fun and enjoyment of making food!

If you take to many supplements it can also be bad for you sometimes taking to many can cause your body to have side affects you may not want.

READ THIS BLOG I WROTE about GETTING OFF YOUR MEDICATIONS.  

So one thing that has changed Annie and I rarely ever go to fast food or restaurants any more. The reason is basic many do not offer Keto, and secondly it has been proven through science, health and research plus studies that fast food is one of the biggest problems in America.

READ THIS BLOG I WROTE about FAST FOOD ON EVERY CORNER

It may save you money believe it or not as well!

Annie and I look at things very differently and we discuss our food, meals, planning and working together so that we get the best benefits from our chosen LIFESTYLE! 

Don't buy into your friends and relatives and people putting your choice for better health through food down. It will happen trust me I hear it and see it all the time!

Join groups, or find people that you can talk to or enjoy your LIFESTYLE change with you.

My thoughts are this I think about when I was younger and how I ate it was not much different than my KETO LIFESTYLE I am doing !

I believe the research, studies, and the facts are out there: 

FOOD is directly involved in our HEALTH and HAPPINESS.

I hope you all keep reading both my blog and follow and read Annie's Blogs as Well!

THANKS
MICHEAL TOMSIK

Get  your Resources today:

Dr Eric Westman's book End Your Carb Confusion

Dr Ken Berry's book: Lies My Doctor Told Me

Dr Bret Scher's book: Your Best Health Ever!

Dr. Jason Fong's book: The Obesity Code

Videos: 

Fat Fiction

Fat; A Documentary

Join our group for more resources and support

Keto for Healthier Life








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik