Down and Out in America Series and Documentary coming in 2022 by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


Welcome to a project I wanted to start way back in 2019 but Covid 19 and other factors had made it nearly impossible to start my project. My project is true stories facts and based on information gained through government agencies and covers the issues of POVERTY and HOMELESS in AMERICA!

YOU CAN READ THIS BLOG I WROTE BACK in SEPTEMBER 2021

The goal was to start a project with videos and blogs and photos on my web page at MTOMSIk.COM and my YOUTUBE at DOWN and OUT in AMERICA.

I wanted to travel to different areas in America and document homeless issues, interview people, video and podcast for a series and documentary on issues in America.

Since my last blog and timing has been so bad in 2022 I am going to start this project in my home town called Springfield Missouri.

In 2020 it was estimated there had been 247  homeless people in Springfield Missouri however the numbers may have increased to more like around 500.

The top city in the USA is New York City with an estimated 78,604 homeless people in the city.

New York, Hawaii, and California top the ranks in HOMELESS populations.

In Saint Louis Missouri only 4 hours away from where I live the estimate is much higher in 2019 it was estimated around 487 people where homeless but that number has been reported to increase in 2020 and 2021.

In 2021 it is estimated that about 2 percent of the population is Homeless, that estimates out to about 154 million people.

So my series I wanted to discover what the homeless and poverty issues are, what keeps people homeless, what are the issues of homeless, how do people become homeless, and what is being done about it.

             I am going to do this through a series of videos,podcast, photos and blogs in 2022.


                                                        DOWN AND OUT IN AMERICA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik