OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT (20 YEARS) THE PAST PRESENT and FUTURE OF THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

                                          OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT 20 YEARS 

                     FIRST THANK YOU TO ALL MY OUTLAW FANS FRIENDS and FAMILY!

So I will be closing many parts of OSE, OSR at the end of 2021 however I was blessed with a long history of doing sports. I am going to keep PODCASTING and BLOGGING in 2022 and beyond.

OUTLAW SPORTS RADIO and OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY:

Who would have guessed in 2002 starting on a radio station in Reno Nevada I would end up operating OSR and OSE for over 20 years. I was approached while working at a Nevada Sports Book by ESPN Radio to discuss the odds on the NFL live on the radio and that is how it all started.

After that I ended up doing newspapers, live broadcasting, internet, and live events, radio and working along side of ESPN, BLOG TALK RADIO, SIRIS, RADIO, and LIVE STREAMING GAMES ON THE INTERNET.

You can find photos, old shows, photos, blogs, you tubes and much more online under THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK or Outlaw Sports Radio or Outlaw Sports Entertainment Company.

The show reached millions of fans and was most popular in Florida from 2010 to 2014!

In Florida the company worked with ESPN Radio was on the radio in Saint Augustine Florida and did live events with almost every sports team in and around Jacksonville Florida.

However we also worked with ESPN in Oregon and Nevada.

My wife Annie helped and was on the show several times and was my camera crew for a while, also both my daughters Alyssa and Sarah and all my grandsons at one point or another helped out.

It has been a long road but most enjoyable because I love sports that is why it is hard to give up many parts of the company.

However at the end of 2021 I am only going to operate the PODCASTING and countinue BLOGGING.

Some of my blogs are not about sports they will be about our  KETO LIFESTYLE, TRAVELING, HOMELESS and POVERTY, some SPORTS and other stuff.

I plan on keeping my web page MTOMSIK.COM as this has become the main web page for me.

I plan on keeping all my social media on FACEBOOK,TWITTER, LINKEN, REDIIT, STEEMIT, and other SOCIAL MEDIA SPOTS.

ONCE AGIN I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME and BEING OUTLAWS!

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik