Tomsik Delivery Company ( THE END MY FRIENDS) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


                        TOMSIK DELIVERY COMPANY WILL END DECEMBER 31st 2021!

TOMSIK DELIVERY COMPANY YOUTUBE PAGE LINK

We are in August 2021 and YES I am not planning on re signing with Uber or Doordash or any other delivery company as a INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.

I moved to Springfield Missouri in January 2020 and since than I worked a few months as a contractor for several companies but the work was not there, and I found myself also fighting a new issue Covid 19.

I have not done any deliveries or passenger pick ups in quite some time. I have not done any videos matter of fact I am going to do one last one just to say goodbye.

I stayed on with Doordash but closed Uber and at the end of 2021 I am not going to re sign with Doordash either.

I had a good run from 2017 to 2020 nearly 3 years you can see many of my videos and blogs you can learn a lot from these about the business and industry.

I hope the research time spent all the videos and blogs can answer a lot of questions for you all.

WITH THIS I SAY THIS WILL BE THE LAST BLOG FOR TOMSIK DELIVERY COMPANY!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik