Keto and Healthy Living ( IT IS A CONFUSING WORLD ABOUT FOOD ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


                WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFE AND HEALTHY LIVING

This is our story of our Keto Lifestyle I started blogging about 2 years ago and Annie my wife and I have done hours of research, educations and gaining knowledge on the Keto and Healthy Living Lifestyle.

We have done more training and education than many health professionals. 

We also live the life!

The goal I a made for my blogs was to help people live a happier healthier life just through eating foods.

We admit we are NOT health professionals we encourage you to work with your health care provider but many of them are not trained or have knowledge of how food can help prevent, fight off, or even cure many human diseases and illness.

Annie and I have had great results with our Keto lifestyle, I also decided to encourage Healthy Living and have learned more about nutritional needs for the human body. I wanted to make sure we could help people live a happier healthier life even if they did not believe or want to try the Keto Lifestyle.

Here is one problem I see however the information, science , and research is all available for both a Keto Lifestyle and Healthy Living. With everything there is conflicting reports, studies, and information. You can find videos, blogs, reports, studies and information that all conflict with one another.

This is what makes it a confusing mess for people that want to live healthy and be happy.

In some of my other blogs I talked about pollution, genetic modifications, supplements, macrobiotics, gut bugs, water, foods that can help prevent human illness and more. 

All this research and time spent I feel has made Annie and I pretty much are considered experts in the field of Keto and Healthy Living.

After 2 years of living the Keto Life Annie and I will never go back we are die hard Keto Lifestyle.

With this being our life we also however wanted to study Healthy Living so that we can provide advice and health nutritional to those who want a better healthier you!

The TRUTH is no matter what you read or find in the conflicting mess about Keto or Healthy Living it has been proven time and time again that the way we eat and the foods we eat as humans directly affects our overall health.

Foods we eat have a direct impact on diseases illness and can also help prevent and cure diseases.

So to argue about all the different conflicting reports and studies is just a waste of time, the truth is foods keep the human body going. 

If you eat good healthy foods your body will be better and healthier than if you eat all the wrong foods.

I also read and educate myself on both sides of the argument of what exactly is good for the human body and what is not.

 It can be conflicting, confusing and messy at times.

I take the attitude of the simple and basic truth is we need food to survive as humans.

Also what may work for me may not work for you, However there is overwhelming evidence that some foods we eat today instead of helping the human body creates the diseases and illness. 

As the world moves faster there are many factors that play into our food system.

In closing it can be a bit confusing and I hope that my blogs, our Facebook group all help you live a happier healthy life!

KETO FOR HEALTHIER LIFE GROUP COME JOIN US!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik