Is it even possible to live on CASH Only in 2021 by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


What is a CASH ONLY LIFE meaning you have no loans, no credit, no debts, and you are living off whatever your current earnings are.

I was once in this club and it felt fantastic!

 I did use a debit card but at one point in my life I was at a point I owned everything flat out no loans, no credit, and no debt.

IT FELT SO WONDERFUL BUT IT DID NOT LAST!

However my family made many sacrifices to live this way and we finally broke down and got a loan to buy our current home. 

We also decided to have a small credit line and we had to borrow to cover some expenses so here we are back in the DEBT GAME.

It is really super hard to live CASH ONLY in 2021 there are ways to do it but your going to find many issues because many places do not even take cash any more.

The truth is your better off using a debit card so you can receive paychecks pay bills and so on. While I use to run to the post office send money orders or use the debit card because nearly ever bill I had would not even take cash.

Most of us do not have cash to buy a home,car or other large purchases it and you most likely will need to borrow to get these items.

If your able to live a CASH LIFE you should still maintain your credit reports.

To answer my question above is that it is becoming harder and harder to live a CASH LIFE!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik