The Outlaw update Steemit, Pateron, Tumbler, Twitter, Facebook and Blogging in 2018

Hello Outlaw Fans from the Outlaw Micheal Tomsik. So after many blogs and post here is where I am at on theses social media web sights. So here is a breakdown of where I am at on all these web pages.

Steemit:
Since my joining back in June 2017 I have posted 430 posts. I have 8068 following and 2014 followers. I have earned $58.96. I have not made a huge impact on Steemit but I continue to post on the sight.

Pateron:
I stopped posting on this because it did not seem I was getting anywhere with it. I was posting my blogs and doing everything the web sight suggested but I never got any earnings from this web page.

Tumbler:
I still post on Tumbler I have posted 353 post. I do not have a lot of followers it only shows 15.

Twitter:
I have tweeted over 14.5 thousand post. Currently I have 4,961 following and 874 followers. I do live twitter on Monday Night Raw and Smackdown and WWE pay per view events. I also tweet a lot of other stuff.

Facebook:
I am always on Facebook I have 4 pages The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik, Outlaw Sports Entertainment, and Pay Later Pharmacy. I also have my main page Micheal Tomsik. Currently on main page 4.993 friends, on the other pages there are tons of links and friends. The amount of contacts on these pages is nearly impossible to add up. I am connected to so many other pages it really is hard to say a real number.

Linkedin:
I have 942 connections on this page and often post blogs here as well.

Pinterest:
If you like sports I have a ton of boards and photos on this web page. I usually update new boards and photos as events happen. On this page I have 1,449 following and 832 followers.

Blogger and Outlaw Sports Entertainment Page:
On an average day according to GOOGLE I am searched over 2.5 million times, and according to Yahoo I am searched over 4.8 million times per day.

THANKS TO ALL MY OUTLAW FANS!

BECOME AN OUTLAW BECAUSE YOUR WANTED!

THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK with OUTLAW SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik