Funny things you hear these days...

I was in Cash and Carry waiting for my turn in line when I heard the store manager say to an employee, "I understand that you are over 21. But you still aren't allowed to drink alcohol when you are on your lunch break."

Has work ethics come so low that people who want to keep their job actually think they won't get fired for such actions?

Do people seem to act less conscience of their actions during work in this generation, or has it been ever present and hidden.

I for one was always worried about keeping my job. I had a family to support. Maybe that made a difference.

In the long run I think that is why most States have become RIGHT TO WORK STATES. But is that really working?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik