ROAD RAGE by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

Recently I was coming back with my family from Carson City with my wife and three grandkids. I was traveling in the fast lane going around 70 miles per hour. There was a truck in the slower lane so I could not get over. A car came up behind and started flashing the lights I could see the car in my mirror but the truck for whatever reason speed up and I still could not get passed or get over. It took a few minutes for me to get pass the truck and into the slower lane and this whole time this car behind me is flashing the lights.

As soon as I got over I thought the whole incident was over but this car decides to pass me and slma on the breaks I had to bring my car to a screaming halt and creating a serious accident. Not only did this scare my family in the car but this person could have caused lives and injuries to not only my family but other drivers on the road.

I posted a little rant on my facebook and was amazed to find out how many people run into something similar or had a similar incidents. So I really want people who have issues to really think about what is at stake when a decision is made to do something that may take lives or create accidents that will injure or hurt people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik