Is WWE going to far with the cult like atmosphere with Bray Wyatt ?

WWE has in my opinion gone too far with the whole idea of the underground and cult with one charter called Bray Wyatt.

Thinking that the WWE holds a rated PG-13 rating I believe they have gone outside the box on this and at first I bought into the whole idea of the dark arena with the cell phones and the lantern but recently the House of Horrors and showing of cult like and I dare say Satanic symbols on National TV is just going to far.

I wonder how many of you viewers agree with me or do you disagree ?

If you would like to file a complaint here is how:

Here is USA direct web page http://www.usanetwork.com

Call the NBC switchboard at 212-664-4444, and ask to leave a message on the USA Network Viewer Hotline if you would like to file a complaint.

You could also contact WWE.

Personally I think some lines need to be drawn and WWE needs to draw some lines!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik