My review of Beauty and The Beast movie

It is not like I can do some sort of spoiler alert we all should have an idea how this movie ends.
So Alyssa and I decided to go back to our Tuesday Night movie and we choose Beauty and the Beast this week.

Alyssa and I agreed about 5 minutes into the movie that we had named the Night Tuesday Torture.

As a remake it totally sucked!

 I do not recall when I last watched the Original Alyssa thought it was around when she was 5 years old. Sorry but this movie lacked just about everything!

The special effects bad, the plot bad, and the singing drags the movie out even more.

The only good parts of the movie was when it was over!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik