Down and Out in America ( WHAT ARE THE FACTS ABOUT HOMELESS AND POVERTY IN AMERICA ) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


In the past I did a series on HOMELESS in RENO NEVADA called DOWN AND OUT IN RENO however it has been a while and I decided a new prospective needs to be shared with you. 

I decided through my company Tomsik Media and Production Company to do a series called DOWN AND OUT IN AMERICA.

This will be featured on YOUTUBE under DOWN and OUT IN AMERICA and BLOGS on my web page.

My goal here is education and to acknowledge that in America we have a real issue with poverty and homeless people. 

I AM WARNING YOU THAT SOME OF THE VIDEOS CONTAIN FOOTAGE THAT MAY BE  WORTH TAKING A SECOND TO THINK ABOUT!

IN SEPT 2021 FACTS ABOUT HOMELESS AND POVERTY IN AMERICA:

( These Facts have been gathered by State and Federal Agencies in America and not by me!)

It is estimated that there is around 553,742 people in America that are homeless that averages out to 17 people for every 10,000 people in the general population. 

New York City is the number one place in America for homeless averaging about 78,604 people that are homeless.

Los Angeles and surrounding area is the second highest place in America averaging about 56,257 people that are homeless.

Other top ten places in America include: Seattle-Tacoma,  San Jose, San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland, Phoenix, District of Columbia, and Boston. 

It is estimated that 43.9 million people in America are in poverty.

In 2020 the percentage of American people in poverty was 9.2 %.

In 2020 poverty and homeless hit the highest rise since 1960.

My goal through my blogs and videos is to learn and discover what the real issue is and why are so many people HOMELESS and in POVERTY in America?

I will be starting right here in my backyard Springfield Missouri and I will be doing live interviews, talking to shelters, interviewing and filming homeless camps and people if they will allow me to do so.

Please join in and follow me on YOUTUBE and my BLOGS !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik