Keto and Healthy Living (MY EXPERIMENT WITH PROBIOTICS) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


          WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT OUR KETO LIFESTYLE AND HEALTHY LIVING

Though I love our Keto Lifestyle that my wife Annie and I have adopted as part of our lives I am often wondering what else can be done for those of you who want a Healthy Lifestyle but may not think Keto is  for you. We are always learning and finding ways to improve our health through eating foods we love.

Annie and I have had amazing results from going KETO and we wish to share some of OUR STORY with you so that you can live a happy healthy live just by eating good foods.

In my last blog I discussed what they call GUT BUGS  (click here to read that blog!)

WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS:

We humans have millions of bacteria as part of our human DNA probiotics are live microorganisms with claims they provide health benefits when consumed.

WHAT FOODS HAVE PROBIOTICS:

Most fermented foods naturally contain probiotics, or have them added into them including yogurt, kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, pickles, miso, tempeh, kimchi, sourdough bread, and some cheeses.

 I decided to do a little experimenting on myself with drinking yogurt with probiotics.

To stay on Keto I had to find a product with a small amount of sugar or no sugar Activia makes one that has 3 grams of sugar, and another brand called Cocoyo also has 3 grams of sugar. 

All the other brands I found had way more sugar.

I decided I would try my experiment for 7 days drinking one Activia per day.

Amazingly by the third day I was burning fat again as I lost three pounds where as I had been stuck on the same weight with Keto. I was not really worried but sometimes you can stall out on Keto as far as weight loss goes.

I fell really good lots of energy, getting plenty of sleep, and my body was disposing waste as normal. So far I had not seen any other side effects. I completed the week and decided to countinue the experiment for one more week.

I noticed one benefit my cravings for sweets lowered , and my snacking at night time seemed to diminish.

There are some supplements out there but I have told you in my past blogs I am not big on supplements.

More research and studies are being done by leading scientist and doctors and health professionals to fund out exactly how probiotics  are linked to human health.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik