FLEAS in Missouri are like super villains with super powers by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


 I MOVED FROM NEVADA TO MISSOURI and my pets unfortunately started getting FLEAS!

Recently I posted a question on FACEBOOK for advice about how to deal with FLEAS because my family is doing everything suggested to get rid of them but I swear they have SUPER POWERS!

So here is some advice I got from people and some research I have done for Fleas!

REMOVE CARPETS

Fleas can live in carpet and pet sleeping areas on way to reduce pets is to have wood flooring. This may be an expensive solution but Fleas can lay eggs in the carpet and pet sleeping areas, and in furniture. I am not a fan of carpet anyways so I am removing all my carpets and replacing them with wood flooring. 

USE TABLE SALT ON FLOORS AND FURNITURE:

If you have carpet you need to vacuum it daily also my daughter found where as table salt may kill the eggs. Salt may be a natural way to fight your flea problem.  It sucks moisture out of carpets and furniture where fleas lay eggs.

BORIC ACID POWDER:

This was recommended by a comment on my facebook page. I looked it up and researched it and decided it was not for my pets and home. You can do your own research on this product and make your own decision. If you follow the directions they say it is safe for pets and home but I read also where as some pets have issues with it.

DIATOMACEOUS EARTH:

This is an natural remedy that works much like the salt. I would not put it directly on the pets but is great for outdoors or on floors and furniture. 

SEVEN DUST:

This was another recommendation on my facebook page. I would not recommend using  this product however if you have pets. You can look it up but it does kill fleas but not eggs or larva, and also does not work well with pets.

MY REVIEW OF FRONTLINE TROPICAL TREATMENT:

We bought $151 in Frontline products of tropical treatment for dogs and cats. We followed the directions including giving all the pets baths with flea shampoo before applications. We applied the product and waited for it to work but the fleas kept coming. I called Fronmtline because they have a 100% satisfaction on the box but when I called I only got excuses from the company. They would not back the product or the satisfaction agreement on the box.  Frontline did not work at all and we changed brands.

FLEA SHAMPOOS AND SPRAYS:

There are tons of products out there. I would read and do research some products are stronger than others.

WASH PET BLANKETS AND BEDDING:

If like us your pets sleep in your bed you may need to wash your bedding and you should wash any pet beds blankets or furniture coverings as often as possible.

FLEA PILLS FOR PETS:

We got pills for the pets but we found it difficult to get the pets to eat them. I can't really say if they worked or not.

VACUUM CARPETS DAILY:

If you have carpets you need to vacuum them daily and toss the contents do not leave in vacuum.

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO:

Some suggestions I got was get an exterminator or talk to your vet.

The bottom line is your going to have to really battle the problem on a regular bases. It can take up to 3 months even doing everything suggested above to kill the Flea cycles. If your seeking less fleas your doing good but you can not stop or let up because trust me they will come back if you do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik