Keto and Healthy Living ( WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME MAY NOT BE FOR YOU) by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik


             WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT KETO LIFESTYLE AND HEALTHY LIVING

Hello and thanks for following the story of Micheal and Annie Tomsik on our journey of a Keto Lifestyle.

I started writing my blog to share our story and hopefully help a few people in a road to a happier and healthier life through eating the foods we love. On our journey we have been doing massive research and following some of the top health care providers in the world. This blog is designed to help you learn and get educated about food and what we eat. Our goal is to help people get healthier so they can live a happier and healthier life.

One thing I have learned over the past nearly two years of Keto what is working for me may not work for you. Face  the facts we are all different, we have different back grounds, we live in different places, we have different DNA, 

Each human on this planet is different but each human has some similarities as well!

I am 5 '11 currently at 215 pounds but according to charts I should at the max weigh in around 190. My goal was 200 by August that would be our two year anniversary on Keto. I to date lost 45 pounds and have maintained that weight for over a year. My midsection seems to be my problem area, my age and metabolism is another. I have been researching and experimenting with foods and twerking the Keto a little just to see what happens. I tried probitics for two weeks, I do fasting, I cut out my 1 banana I usually eat a day because they are not on the Keto list. I avoid as much sugar and carbs as possible to stay in Ketosis it has to be under 50 grams per day. 

To change your entire lifestyle you need to consider a lot of factors people will give you advice, you can gain knowledge and educate yourself but the bottom line is It is your health and your body!

Maybe a Keto Lifestyle is not for you, maybe you can try other food plans that may work for you.

Here is the truth however you can change your life and your heath just by the foods you eat.

In all the blogs I have written to date they have all been to help you get healthy and live a better life.

If you can not do Keto it is okay but maybe you can still make some healthy changes to improve your health. You should research ways food helps prevent diseases like CANCER, DIABETICS, EPILEPSY, HEART CONDITIONS, and other human illness and diseases.

I love the fact I have been able to communicate with thousands of people, and I also love seeing the happy stories of change, sharing Keto recipes, seeing the great stories about others who have changed to a better way of eating.

THANKS YOU FOR READING MY BLOGS AND FOLLOWING ME ON THIS JOURNEY!

Micheal Tomsik

Resources:

Get  your Resources today:

Dr Eric Westman's book End Your Carb Confusion

Dr Ken Berry's book: Lies My Doctor Told Me

Dr Bret Scher's book: Your Best Health Ever!

Dr. Jason Fong's book: The Obesity Code &  The Diabetes Code

Videos: 

Fat Fiction

Fat; A Documentary

Join our group for more resources and support

Keto for Healthier Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik