Keto and Healthy Living ( YOUR HEALTH AFTER AGE 50) By The Outlaw MIcheal Tomsik


            WELCOME TO MY BLOG ABOUT KETO LIFESTYLE AND HEALTHY LIVING

Hello and thanks for following the story of Micheal and Annie Tomsik on our journey of a Keto Lifestyle.

I started writing my blog to share our story and hopefully help a few people in a road to a happier and healthier life through eating the foods we love. On our journey we have been doing massive research and following some of the top health care providers in the world. This blog is designed to help you learn and get educated about food and what we eat. Our goal is to help people get healthier so they can live a happier and healthier life.

Are you joining the over 50 club I have I will be turning 52 in August 2021. 

Like many of us aging is a part of life but what can we do to help live a better life after the age 50?

As we age our human bodies break down however you can help slow the process and keep your body and mind in a healthy condition or as healthy as possible through foods you eat.

I recently watched a video where the doctor was explaining what issues humans have after 50 and why a low carb lifestyle may not be for everyone. While I am strong believer in my Keto lifestyle what this doctor was saying actually made me think a little outside of my Keto Lifestyle.

Men and women both change as we age our metabolisms slow down, women have menopause, and men lose testosterone levels. While the Keto Lifestyle has been proven to assist in losing weight and keeping your body happy and healthy it also conflicts with some of the other ways that you can live a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.

This is why I also call my blog Keto and Healthy Living. 

What this particular doctor suggested was dropping your sugar and carb intakes slowly maybe down to 100 grams per day instead of the 50 grams per day Keto requires to stay in Ketosis. You also may want to include foods into your daily habits such as foods high in fiber. You still need to avoid the sugar!

Recently also I have been doing some self experimenting with probiotics, though many of the yogurts I found that could be used for probitiocs contained high amounts of sugar and carbs. So my experiment ended after 14 days and I really had to monitor my sugar and carb intake to stay in Ketosis. 

My experiment was pretty successful I really felt good and lost 5 pounds in those 2 weeks, however I decided to stop because it was really hard to monitor my sugar and carbs intake and stay in Ketosis. If your just wanting a Healthier Lifestyle I would defiantly explore the health benefits of probitics. 

ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WHEN MAKING ANY CHANGE TO YOUR HEALTH!

Changing what oils you cook with using Avocado, Oil Coconut Oil or Butter instead of Vegetable Oils. Try to avoid products using vegetable oils because vegetable oils are linked to causing inflammation in the human body.  In a prior blog I explained how only 20 percent of products in our food stores contain healthy ingredients for our human bodies.

Though KETO has proven many health benefits and has been proven to improve overall health you may have to make a healthy way to eat that fits into your lifestyle and situation. Each one of us is different, unique, and each one of us has our own way of living our lives.

I hope my blogs reach out and help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to the The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik

WWE PAY PER VIEW ROYAL RUMBLE ODDS by THE OUTLAW MICHEAL TOMSIK

WWE SUMMER SLAM ODDS by The Outlaw Micheal Tomsik